Personal assistants available for hire today!
The personal assistant position has gained so much importance in today’s corporate world. They are extremely competent & able, and have the ability to reduce the workload of the executive in a big way, and typically are responsible for many more things than they use to be a few decades ago. All candidates are pre-screened and ready to be interviewed by you.
Our screening process includes:
- State and Federal Background Check
- 14 Panel Drug Test
- Education Background Verification
- Employment Background Verification with Excellent References
- Clean DMV Diving Record
Candidates also must score “above average” in the following areas to be eligible for placement:
- Enthusiasm Level
- Appearance & Grooming
- Communication Skills
Typically personal assistant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing, arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate; meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
We will fit you with a personal assistant that is ready for your unique demands. Personal assistants are ready for employment immediately.