Save on Caregiving expenses by hiring direct! Part Time, Full Time, & Live-In Caregivers Available! We have one of the largest caregiving directories in Los Angeles, over 600 caregivers available!
We work hard to provide you with professional, honest, and compassionate caregivers and certified nurses aides referrals. Our screening process is so thorough that we only admit about 10% of the applicants who apply to our exclusive directory. In short, the caregivers we refer are the best of the best.
All caregivers in our directory must be “above average” or “exceptional” in the following areas:
- Appearance/ Grooming
- Enthusiasm Level/ Initiative
- Verbal communication/ Language Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Educational Background
- Cooking & Homemaking
- Personal Care & Toileting
Once a caregiver meets the above criteria, we do an extensive search of the applicants history. This rigorous screening includes:
- Background Check
- Extensive reference checks from previous employers. This includes reliability, dates worked, position held, reason for leaving, work ethic, & if eligible for rehire. Reports of job jumping (people who switch jobs frequently), lack of work ethic, lack of positive attitude, etc.. are typical reasons for disqualification. Lack of work references is also an immediate disqualification.
- Extensive personal reference check. This includes calling several personal references measuring responses to questions like personal interests, reliability, work ethic, length of relationship, etc..
Common caregiver requirements include: